The Bible is so evident in stating that Jesus is God. In John 10:30 (NIV), Jesus said, “I and the Father are one.” We all know that Heavenly Father God is God. When Jesus said that He and the Father are one, that makes Jesus God as well.
There are many other Scriptures in the Bible stating that Jesus is God. Here are some of them:
1. John 8:19b (Amplified Bible) Jesus said, “If you knew Me, you would know My Father also.”
2. This is Jesus in Revelation 1:8 (New Living Translation) “I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”
3. In John 1:1-5, the Word and the Light refer to Jesus. Here is John 1:1-5 (New Living Translation) In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
4. Jesus said in John 14:10 (NASB), “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.”
5. John 5:30-32 (New Living Translation) Jesus said, “I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. If I were to testify on my own behalf, my testimony would not be valid. But someone else is also testifying about me, and I assure you that everything he says about me is true.”
6. John 5:19b-24 (NASB) Jesus said, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel. For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.”